LOS ANGELES, Aug. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Proving themselves to be true leaders in the complex real estate market, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties’ four private agents and five teams have… Los Angeles Business Journal One of the most dynamic residential real estate agents in Los Angeles County.
In its 6th annual Influential Leaders – Residential Real Estate Brokers special section, the journal shines a light on hardworking agents and teams who have the knowledge, skills, and dedication to go the extra mile for their clients. guess. His solid performance in the first six months of 2022 is being credited.
“There are so many individuals in our real estate community who make a big impact on the residential real estate scene. ,” said Kathy King, vice president and regional manager of Los Angeles. “They are a dynamic group that can be expected in any economy.”
Below is a list of agents and teams for Berkshire Hathaway Home Services California Properties. Los Angeles Business Journal.
• Elisabeth Halsted – Brentwood – Elisabeth is a natural facilitator, has an international clientele and a wealth of knowledge about the famous Westside’s most interesting properties. Refreshing, calm and practical, she focuses on matching properties that enhance her personal lifestyle and financial goals. She has a passion for architecture, a talent for assessing client needs and a penchant for thinking outside the box.
• Andrew Manning – Sherman Oaks – Andrew focuses on marketing properties in Studio City, Sherman Oaks, Toluca Lake, Valley Village, Encino, Tarzana, Calabasas and Mulholland Corridor. He maintains his support team dedicated to responding to all client questions and concerns on the same day, providing clients with reliable and professional support. Andrew has achieved over $2 billion in sales in his career and maintains important relationships with his managers at entertainment across the city.
• David Offer – Brentwood – David’s relentless work ethic, thorough market knowledge and integrity have earned him an impeccable reputation in the industry. Having completed just under 1,100 of his deals totaling over $4.3 billion, David is uniquely qualified to provide the best representation in the industry.
• Lauren Ravitz – Brentwood – Lauren values client relationships and does so with honesty, integrity and confidentiality. As her director of luxury, selling luxury real estate is her natural calling for Lauren. Her reputation, work ethic, tenacity and professionalism are evident from the first meeting with each client. The people she works with appreciate her keen ability to represent their interests by understanding their needs and helping them achieve their real estate goals.
• The Feil Group – Pacific Palisades – The Feil Group is one of the true powerhouses west of Los Angeles and throughout the city. With clients ranging from entertainment and professional athletes to top financial and tech executives, The Feil Group is a trusted real estate advisor to some of Los Angeles’ most respected and prominent families. Their extensive network around town and their end result approach have made them a real estate “fixer” of sorts for some of their most discerning clients. With countless accolades, they are truly in a class of their own.
• The St. James + Canter Team – Beverly Hills – Cristie St. James and Markus Canter (The St. James + Canter Team) are Luxury Property Directors of the Beverly Hills office and Founding Director of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices’ New Homes Division . California property. Cristie and Markus are consistently ranked in the top 100 for all agencies (production and trading) company-wide among the top REALTORS® nationwide according to RealTrends and were recently named RISMedia 2022 Real Estate Newsmakers- She was named one of the Futurists’ few well-respected figures. With a wealth of experience and expertise, Christie and Marcus have earned their reputation as elite leaders representing buyers, sellers and developers of luxury real estate, architectural masterpieces, luxury real estate and luxury condominiums. St. Her’s James + Canter luxury listings are regularly featured in the press and are known to frequently represent celebrities and celebrity clients.
• Nancy Sanborn and Brian Joy – Beverly Hills – The Sanborn team specializes in real estate probate, trust and guardianship sales and is a steady force in the competitive Los Angeles real estate market. Nancy and Brian are executive directors of the Probate Sales Division for Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties. These two are some of the most consistent and trusted sales professionals in the industry. For over 30 years, Sanborn and her team have developed an extensive network to build a well-informed team for an impressive list of repeat and referral clients. Their clients include California’s most prestigious attorneys, accountants, trustees, administrators, guardians and most prominent property owners. The Sanborn team specializes in representing residential property sellers throughout the Westside area and the San Fernando Valley. They are proactive, result-oriented agents with a proven track record. Their clients appreciate their communication and problem-solving skills, as well as their negotiation skills.
• Mark and Sarah Shevin – Calabasas – Mark and Sarah are highly regarded and accomplished agents well known by colleagues and clients alike for their integrity, loyalty and professionalism. They specialize in the cities of Calabasas and the Hidden Hills, which have quietly dominated the real estate market for decades. They have extensive knowledge in the field combined with over 40 years of combined experience and pride themselves on top quality client representation. They have over $3 billion in closed housing deals.
• Larry Young + Associates – Beverly Hills – With 34 years of local experience as a full-time real estate professional, Larry has the confidence and communication skills to handle the most sensitive real estate issues. In his 2021 closed production, Larry Young + Associates ranked him 13th in the Small Team category, placing him in the top 25 of his over 50,000 agents on the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices global network. Larry continues as Director of Luxury Real Estate at Berkshire Hathaway Home Services California Properties. He is committed to complete satisfaction so his clients receive the highest level of service the industry has to offer.
“These agents and teams have demonstrated, year after year, their unparalleled ability to deliver concierge-level service that wows our customers. , Los Angeles. “Their passion for helping clients achieve their homeownership goals shines through in each transaction.”
About Berkshire Hathaway Home Services California Properties
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties supports approximately 3,000 salespeople in 42 offices from Santa Barbara to San Diego. By 2021, we have facilitated over 11,500 customer transactions and generated over $18 billion in revenue.
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties is a wholly owned subsidiary of HomeServices of America, Inc. and a member of HSF Affiliates, LLC. BHHS and the BHHS symbol are registered service marks of Columbia Insurance Company, an affiliate of Berkshire Hathaway. For more information, please visit www.bhhscalifornia.com. For career opportunities, visit www.bhhscalifornia.com/careers.