Family entertainment center to be built on site of Stine Lumber store
Published at 9:53 am on Sunday, August 21, 2022
A family entertainment facility is under construction on the former site of Stein Lumber on Country Club Road.
The 35,000 square foot complex is now located at 5959 Common St.
The multifaceted entertainment complex includes:
- 1,800-square-foot indoor, competition-length, temperature-controlled pool.
- 10,500 square feet of custom-designed inflatable jump air park.
- A state-of-the-art video game lounge with consoles, PCs and virtual reality games.
- Southwest Louisiana’s first bouldering/rock climbing wall.
- Configurable event space.
- Live entertainment performance status.
- own restaurant.
Tim Robles, general manager of Lake Area Adventures, said the investment is forward-looking and aims to bring “fun and adventure” to southwestern Louisiana and southeastern Texas. .
“Our goal is to expand entertainment and recreational opportunities for people of all ages,” said Robles. “This will provide a place for families, groups of friends and even businesses to come together, enjoy a great meal and have fun. We can’t wait to see this dream become a reality.”
Lake Area Adventures will continue to offer boat and kayak rentals, water tours, and other experiences from its current Common Street location.
The new facility, located at 1337 Country Club Road, is scheduled to open in 2023.