Act II of The Great Baseball Rivalry takes place this weekend as the Boston Red Sox come to the Bronx to take on the New York Yankees. This is the second weekend in a row that the hated rival will beat him, and it’s also his one more chance to redeem the FanDuel NY promo code. This allows a new user to bet his first $1,000 without breaking a sweat.
Claim your first bet to sweat $1,000 with FanDuel NY promo code
The Yankees and Sox split a four-game series at Fenway Park last weekend. The Yankees are fleeing and hiding from their rivals in Boston and the AL East. They have a 14-game lead in the division as of July 13th.
But the standings are meaningless to the Yankees and Red Sox to the extent that they despise each other. The team has faced him three times in the postseason of the century, with Boston leading him twice. In some ways, Red His Sox His Nation is more impressive now than the Yankee dynasty. Boston has won four titles in this century, but the Bombers haven’t won them all since his 2009. His 12-year drought between titles is the longest since the franchise lasted his 18 years between his 1978 World Series victory in 1996.
Despite the Red Sox’s eye on the Yankees, Boston sits in one of three wildcard spots as the season approaches the All-Star break. Last season, the Red Sox defeated the Yankees in the Wild Card Game, eliminating their bitter opponent.
FanDuel promo code for Yankees vs. Red Sox betting
FanDuel Sportsbook, available exclusively from NJ Gambling Sites, is offering a “$1,000 No Sweat First Bet” promotion. Here’s how to get it.
- Open a new account with FanDuel Sportsbook NJ Use this exclusive link.
- Make your first deposit as low as $10
- If you lose, we will refund your initial bet up to $1,000
- Use your free wagering credits before they expire (14 days)
Other online betting options: All New Jersey Sports Betting Apps
Yankees trend entering Red Sox series
The Yankees have a 99.9% chance of winning the AL East and a 28.8% chance of winning the 2022 World Series, according to Baseball Reference. But games have to be played, and he’s 5-5 on the team this month, and while he might win in Pittsburgh or Cincinnati, he won’t in the bright lights of New York.
- Each season the bullpen goes through some stretches that show the strain from overuse. The Yankees may be in one of those phases.of Penn allowed 17 earned runs in the final 33 innings, which is 4.64 ERA. The Yankees reliever has taken the lead twice in his last 10 games and changed the lead five times.
- until when can Joey Gallo Get playtime? His .168 batting average would be the lowest ever for a Yankee regular since the franchise moved to New York in 1903. At the time, they were known as the Highlanders.
- Anthony Rizzo 2 home runs and 8 RBIs in 5 games against Boston in 2022.
- Last weekend at Fenway, Giancarlo Stanton A home run off of Nick Pivetta that could start one of this weekend’s games.
- do not sleep Matt Carpenterhas four homers and nine RBIs in eight games in July. His veteran confidence has skyrocketed since signing with the Yankees in late May. If he’s in the lineup, especially against right-handed pitchers, he’s a good choice to pull the baseball into the right field seat. I’m slugging 859.
Pitching Matchups: Red Sox at Yankees, July 15-17
Friday, July 15, 7:05 p.m. Nathan Eobaldi (4-2, 3.16) vs. Jordan Montgomery (3-2, 3.19)
How to watch: NESN, Amazon Prime Video, MLB Network
Note: Boston star Xander Bogaerts is batting .484 in 31 at-bats against Montgomery… Giancarlo Stanton leads New York hitters with three homers off Eovaldi… Boston DH JD Martinez will be the Yanks in 2022 and he is just 2-of-23 against Montgomery. in his career.
Saturday, July 16, 7:15pm Nick Pivetta (8-6, 4.08) vs. Jameson Tyrone (9-2, 4.01)
How to watch: fox
Note: In 38 total at-bats with Pivetta, Yankee sluggers Giancarlo Stanton and Josh Donaldson hit six home runs… Anthony Rizzo hit two home runs against Pivetta in 16 at-bats… Pivetta is showing signs of fatigue maybe. In his last two starts, he allowed 13 ERs and he allowed 16 hits in nine innings. Taillon has never lost to the Red Sox. In his five games he’s 2-0 with a 3.03 ERA.
Chris Sale (0-0, 0.00) vs. Gerrit Cole (8-2, 3.05) Sunday, July 17, 1:35 p.m.
How to watch: Yes, NESN, MLB Network
Note: Sale is set to make his second start in 2022 after returning from a stress fracture in his right rib that sidelined him in spring training. Since Roger Clemens was thrown out of a playoff game and threw pieces of his broken bat at an opposing player, we haven’t seen a pitcher as maddeningly fierce as Sale. You can get almost anything. It’s good that Fenway Park has screens to protect fans sitting near the infield.Sales can do anything… Cole has his MLB’s best pitch on a high-octane, super-spinning slider. have one of He’s been shutting out hitters lately. In his last five starts, he has scored 44 K in 33 1/3 innings.
AP Photo/Lynne Sladky