NEW YORK, Aug. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com Announces Release of Report “Food Testing, Inspection and Certification Markets: Global Market Opportunities and Competitive Landscape” – https://www.reportlinker .com/p06315962/?utm_source=GNW
This report analyzes the food safety testing market trends using 2021 data, CAGR forecasts for the forecast period from 2022 to 2027, and an analysis of key players in the food TIC market. BCC Research has analyzed key categories and regions to determine the current and future food safety testing market landscape and market growth forecasts from 2022 to 2027.
– 30 data tables and 18 additional tables
– An overview of the global market opportunities for food testing, testing and certification, along with the competitive landscape of the industry.
– Analysis of global and regional market trends using historical market revenue data for 2021, estimates for 2022 and 2023, and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) forecasts to 2027
– Estimation of actual market size and market forecast for food testing, inspection and certification and corresponding market share analysis by technology, contaminant type and region
– Discussion of current and future demand in the global food testing and testing market, along with industry value chain analysis, competitive landscape, and technology updates
– Focus on environmental, social and governance (ESG) criteria, players providing ESG services, and market outlook for ESG services for the food industry
– Competitive landscape analysis based on recent developments and segment revenue
– Market share analysis, business strategy analysis, product mapping, and operational integration of key manufacturers in the food testing, testing, and certification market
– Company profiles of major global players such as Hardy Diagnostics, Intertek group Plc, Promega Corp and R-Biopharm AG.
Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC) is the most important aspect of quality control in various industries, including the food industry. TICs are essential to maintaining food safety and quality requirements.
The use of cutting-edge technology in the food business and the development of fresh and creative approaches (virtual inspection, remote audit, etc.) to address the COVID-19 dilemma are contributing to the growth of the TIC market. Organizations can use TIC services to not only improve productivity and reduce risk, but also enhance the safety, quality and compliance of their goods and services while adhering to international standards. .
Consumer awareness of food quality and safety issues has increased in recent years. This is largely due to the recent controversy over food recalls and heightened concerns about safety and cleanliness due to the pandemic. sector.
Robust TIC systems are required due to the increasing contamination and material contamination of foods such as oil and milk. Consumers are also becoming more knowledgeable about fraud and risk.
Testing, certification and inspection procedures ensure quality, safety and reliability.
Food production and consumption are two of the most important sectors of the global economy. More than a trillion dollars of redacted dollars is spent on food each year, accounting for a redacted % of global economic activity.
Given the importance of personal nutrition, it is imperative to address the safety and quality of the food consumed. I have to.
The global food inspection, testing, and certification market will be valued at nearly $REDACTED in 2021 and will grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of redacted % to reach a market value of $REDACTED by 2027 expected. ,
The inspection and certification market is expanding and has significant growth potential during the forecast period. The growth of the food testing, testing, and certification market is primarily driven by the increasing incidence of foodborne illness, advances in testing technology, globalization of the food supply, and stringent international food safety regulations.
Rise in food-borne diseases and stringent regulations from various contaminants (pathogens, pesticides, genetically modified organisms (GMOs), toxins, food residues, etc.) are key factors driving the food safety market. Increasing consumer awareness of food safety and quality is also expected to drive the food safety testing market during the forecast period. Contaminants and chemicals can enter food at every stage of the value chain, from harvest to manufacturing to final consumer. Contamination is therefore a significant cause of food poisoning and requires food quality control.
Stringent regulations to implement food safety guidelines in the United States and Canada have increased the demand for food safety testing services in the region. The passage of the US Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) heralds the growth of the global market for food safety testing. Pathogen testing is widely used across the food testing market. This is due to increasing pressure on food manufacturers to provide safe food and implement food safety inspection technology. Salmonella, Escherichia coli, Listeria monocytogenes, and Campylobacter are important pathogens that cause food contamination and toxicity. The global increase in foodborne diseases caused by pathogens is driving the pathogen sector.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06315962/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you can instantly get all the market research you need in one place.