|at the summit
· National business experts provide a 2023 US economic and business outlook and explain how it will affect New Jersey’s economy.
· New Jersey’s leading chambers of commerce, associations, and business executives will examine the benefits of being in the state and explore opportunities to better position their businesses over the long term.
· State officials talk about programs already offered and underway to help businesses of all sizes.
· The top states for doing business are highlighted, and policies that are attractive for business are highlighted.
· We examine the most pressing issues facing businesses in 2023, including rising interest rates, the possibility of a recession, the difficulty of retaining and attracting top talent, and returning to the office.
· Governors and legislative leaders were invited to discuss what political parties are doing to help business owners, entrepreneurs and business owners.
· Participants will be given a voice to comment on the 2023 Summit recommendations.