The LGBTQ+ Real Estate Alliance announced that it will host its first national conference, “Experience: The Alliance,” September 28-30 at Resorts World Las Vegas. TV star Carson Kressley will host the event. The conference will provide real estate insights, business and networking opportunities with some of the most influential leaders in the industry and the LGBTQ+ community, the organization said.
“As we move into a very different real estate market, there has never been a better or more important time to mingle and learn together. It’s no secret that we are facing a historic number of anti-LGBTQ+ legislation in the United States,” said Ryan Weyandt, CEO of the LGBTQ+ Real Estate Alliance. “Resorts World is second to none. It is very impressive. And we have developed a program to give participants various tips from the end of the year to 2023. Led by the great acceptance level of the younger generation. and will continue to do so as the number of LGBTQ+ communities grows Rising LGBTQ+ home ownership rates Recognizing the needs and challenges of these prospective clients is important for all agents and lenders is.”
Weyandt noted that the number of Americans who identify as part of the LGBTQ+ community has doubled over the past decade to 7.1% of all adults, according to the latest Gallup poll. It predicts that soon 10% of all adults, or more than 33.5 million he will identify as part of her LGBTQ+ community.
Kressley, who rose to fame after starring in “Queer Eye for the Straight Guy,” “Dancing With the Stars,” and “RuPaul’s Drag Race,” Join us with LGBTQ+ icons.
- Jonathan Lovitz, Special Advisor to the National LGBT Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC) and Founder and CEO of Lovitz Strategies. The latter firm assists businesses, nonprofits, and community networks in developing and implementing diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) policies and strategies.
- dominic jackson A model, actress, author and activist, she starred as Elektra Abundance in FX’s ‘Pose’. She later wrote her autobiography, Transsexual from Tobago, after she experienced rejection from her family and homelessness as a transgender woman.
- Christine W., billboard Magazine’s Dance Music Artist of the Decade ties with Mariah Carey for the most number one dance hits. Her top 17 songs are second only to Madonna on her all-time list.
- shan car Agent for Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Leaskou Partners in Palm Springs. She is also an internationally active queer comedian.
- Fellow Said She is an agent for Sotheby’s International Realty Atlanta Fine Homes, one of the country’s most prominent activists, and an advocate for the transgender community. His 50 of the Atlanta Lord Marshalth Pride Celebration was also appointed to Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms’ first LGBTQ+ Advisory Board.
Experience: The Alliance has also attracted some of the real estate industry’s most renowned leaders.
- Selita BattleManaging Director, JPMorgan Chase
- Christy BudnickCEO of Berkshire Hathaway Home Services
- Sherry ChrisCEO, Anywhere Expansion Brands
- Matt Ferrarareal estate philosopher
- Jason GetingCEO, eXp Realty
- anthony hitCEO, Engel and Volkers America
- Mark KingPresident, Keller Williams Realty Inc.
- Shannon McGahnChief Advocacy Officer, NAR
- Lenny MacneilEVP, Bank of America
- bradley nelsonCMO, Sotheby’s International Realty
- Tanya LeuChief People Officer, Anywhere
- Teresa Palacios SmithChief Diversity Officer, HomeServices of America
- Tim WilsonCEO, Prosperity Home Mortgage
Experience: The Alliance will also feature over 70 speakers and 30 breakout sessions, and will also recognize the soon-to-be-announced top LGBTQ+ real estate producers. Attendees will enjoy a variety of networking events along with Resorts World amenities. The complex, which opened last year, features 40 dining options, a 27,000-square-foot wellness spa, a 5-acre pool complex with 7 unique pools, and the only infinity pool on the Strip.
For more information or to register for the event, please visit: real estate alliance.org.