first Sunday of NFL Regular season action comes September 11th. The afternoon lineup is packed with him in 13 games. sunday night football opener. Two of NFC’s best he battles texas As Tampa Bay Buccaneers follow the path of confronting dallas cowboys.
These two teams 1st week Last year, and the end result was an instant classic.In a perfect world, another world is on the way.Let’s see the opening odds for this season’s Buccaneers vs. Cowboys and the rest of the year SNF slate.
Sunday Night Football Opening Round Odds
The Buccaneers are the current championship contenders. NFC The Cowboys are one of the teams to follow closely behind this season. The early line does not have Tampa Bay as a favorite on the field goal road in a game where you can see a lot of scoring.Here are the latest odds for Week 1 SNF.
SNF Week 1 odds and lines: Buccaneers vs. Cowboys
- Point Spread: Buccaneer -1.5 (-110)
- Total Points: 51 (-105 or more/-115 or less)
- Moneyline: Buccaneer -125, Cowboy +105
After a very short retirement, Tom Brady We are back to lead the way to Tampa Bay again.That change of heart helped bring the Buccaneers back into the ranks of contenders. heading to 1st weekthe Bucs are the winning team in the NFC.
Dallas had a disappointing home loss last season. San Francisco 49ers in the playoffs. The Cowboys’ offense led in yards and his points-per-game a season ago, and the team also spent a lot of time on defense.Dallas is a slight favorite to win NFC East And you can fully enjoy your Home Underdog status in Week 1.
Last update: August 11, 2022
NFL Sunday Night Football Schedule 2022
The Sunday Night Football schedule is reserved for the marquee. On paper, it certainly looks like there are a lot of them. NBC We have the flexibility to add more interesting matchups later in the season if needed. Here’s what we have in store:
|Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Dallas Cowboys
|Chicago Bears @ Green Bay Packers
|San Francisco 49ers @ Denver Broncos
|Kansas City Chiefs vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
|Cincinnati Bengals @ Baltimore Ravens
|Dallas Cowboys @ Philadelphia Eagles
|Pittsburgh Steelers @ Miami Dolphins
|Green Bay Packers @ Buffalo Bills
|Tennessee Titans vs Kansas City Chiefs
|Los Angeles Chargers @ San Francisco 49ers
|Cincinnati Bengals vs Pittsburgh Steelers
|Green Bay Packers @ Philadelphia Eagles
|Indianapolis Colts @ Dallas Cowboys
|Kansas City Chiefs vs Denver Broncos
|New England Patriots @ Las Vegas Raiders
|Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Arizona Cardinals
|Los Angeles Rams @ Los Angeles Chargers
|to be decided
sunday night football props
Sunday Night Football is one of the weekly NFL slate marquee games. While there is always a lot of action on the main NFL betting lines, there are many other ways to bet. One of the most popular options for standalone primetime games is player props:
- TD scorer: Always First, Last, Multiple
- Yard Props: QB, RB, WR, TE Total Over/Under
- Player Total: Tried, Completed, INT, Received, Longest Played
- Defense and Special Teams: Sack, tackle, INT, PAT, FG, etc.
There are also props available either for the team or for the entire game. Again, there are plenty of options to check, such as total points for each side, whether the game goes to overtime, and more.
Sportsbooks unveils Buccaneers vs. Cowboys props as game day approaches. Here are some things to keep in mind for both sides as we head into Sunday Night Football’s glorious kickoff.
- Buccaneers: Tampa Bay averaged 30.1 points and 405.9 yards per game last year, while allowing 20.8 and 331.5 yards.
- Tom Brady: A season ago, Brady threw for 312.7 yards per game and threw 43 TDs to 12 picks.
- Leonard Fournette: RB averaged 58.2 yards on the ground and 32.4 yards in the air for 10 total TDs last year.
- Mike Evans: One of the top targets in the passing game, Evans had 74 receptions for 1,035 YDs and 14 TDs last year.
- cowboy: Dallas averaged 31.2 points and 407.0 yards per game last season, giving up 21.1 and 351.0 averages.
- Dak Prescott: Last season, Prescott accelerated the Cowboys’ strong offensive offense with 4,449 YD and 37 TDs.
- Ezekiel Elliott: Elliott had a somewhat depressed year, but he still averaged 58.9 yards per game on the ground and 16.9 receiving yards per game, and tallied 12 total touchdowns.
- Seed Rum: The young wideout projects to be the top receiver in Dallas this season. He tallied his 79 receptions for 1,102 YDs and 6 TDs last season.
Other ways to bet on Sunday Night Football
In addition to the above, there are other ways to get involved in Sunday Night Football action throughout the season. Here are some common options:
- Same game parlay: These bets give you the chance to win even bigger returns. For same-game parlays, add multiple picks to the same slip with odds based on your selection, such as spreads and totals, props, etc. If you get all your picks right, you win, but if you get even one wrong pick, you lose the entire parlay.
- In-play betting: Once Sunday Night Football starts, there’s no need to stop betting. Live betting means you can place your bets instantly as the action unfolds on the field. Odds and lines change frequently and quickly with many options throughout the game. This includes new spreads, totals, props, etc.
- Alternate line: You can go beyond the main spreads and totals to find a number you are more comfortable with.There are numerous alternative lines from additional half points to 10+ to determine how much risk or safety you are taking by moving the lines. All of which will affect your odds based on what you add.
In addition to betting on SNF itself, the game can also be used as part of NFL Week multi-leg parlays. For example, you can use SNF as a capper for all Sunday games, or try your luck by tying the following outcomes: thursday night football When monday night football.
Sunday Night Football History and Trends
Sunday Night Football became a regular part of the NFL’s schedule because 1987The broadcast window was initially booked for the second half of the season before being permanently fixed weekly. ESPN Covering the years 1987 to 2005, TNT Divided duties from 1990 to 1997.
NBC took over broadcasting in 2006 and remains the exclusive broadcaster of Sunday Night Football. The SNF time slot has become the marquee game of the week. The schedule provides the flexibility to change matches later in the season if the originally scheduled matches become uninteresting.
All 32 teams have played in SNF since 2006.of dallas cowboys They lead with 52 appearances in that time slot, jacksonville jaguars Only one game to finish. Several clubs have strong track records when it comes to playing in this time frame.
Some other clubs had a very difficult time dealing with bright SNF lights.
There were 18 Sunday Night Football games last season. Here are the betting results for these games:
- Moneyline: Favorites 10-8
- Spread: Favorites 7-11
- total: Over 11-6-1
- Home/Away: Home 10-8
We’ll have to wait and see what trends emerge as the 2022 Sunday Night Football schedule unfolds.
Sunday Night Football FAQ
Where can I watch or stream Sunday Night Football?
NBC is the broadcaster of Sunday Night Football.Viewers can also catch the action on streaming services peacock or NBCSports app.
Is SNF the best NFL game of the week?
The NFL’s schedule makers do their best to place the top games in prime time. Sunday Night Football tends to act as a showcase game for the week, and as the season progresses, the scheduled games may change to place the most interesting matches in prime time.
When was the first game of Sunday Night Football?
When Sunday Night Football first entered the NFL schedule, the first game was played on November 8, 1987, and was broadcast by ESPN.of new york giants broke the new england patriots with a score of 17-10.
What was the highest scoring game in Sunday Night Football history?
The record of 83 points is the same in the two games. In 2009, philadelphia eagles 45-38 victory over the New York Giants.New England Patriots win 43-40 kansas city chiefs 2018.