It’s time for the 8th Annual Crush Wine and Food Festival in downtown Huntsville, so we’re raising our glasses. Learn how to get involved in this ‘wine’ at his Million Times event, September 19-25.
Crash Wine and Food Festival is a day for wine lovers
Red, white, rosé? The 8th annual Crush Wine and Food Festival has it all. If you don’t drink wine, the Whiskey and Wildlife VIP area has whiskeys and bourbons to impress even the most discerning palate. This day also includes:
- charcuterie board
- gourmet sandwich
- grape stomping
- live music
- local artist
- Private Wine Guru Tour
- Wild Honey Private Tent
Bam, let’s catch you drinking wine in Huntsville at this event:
A week of wine + food
do you want to kill a week? The Crush Wine and Food Festival expands this year into his week filled with the best wines and local chef events. The lineup includes:
- single barrel shipping
- Secret Garden Soiree
- when: Wednesday, September 21st
- what: Appetizers and Craft Cocktail Hour + 4-Course Meal with Wine Pairing by 3x James Beard Semi-Final Chef Lee Gregory
- price: $600
- Gusto d’Italia Dinner
- when: Thursday, September 22nd
- Where: CO/OP Community Table + Bar, 800 Monroe St SW, Huntsville, AL 35801
- what: Appetizers and Italian Craft Cocktail Hour + 4-course meal with Italian wine pairing by Chef Mark Taft and Chef Luke Hawk
- price: $300
- safari dinner abroad
- when: Friday, September 23rd
- Where: 106 Jefferson Boutique Hotel, 106 Jefferson Street S, Huntsville, AL 35801
- what: Baker & Able Rooftop Champagne, 3-Course Progressive Meal, Dessert
- price: $250
- Bon Voyage Brunch
Check online for tickets and bundles for this week’s event.
This event is well worth the trip, so stay at one of the festival’s great partner hotels for a true taste of Huntsville. Book a room at any of these hotels and get $10 off your ticket.
- 106 Jefferson
- AC Hotel Downtown
- Westin Huntsville
See you in Huntsville
Gather your girl gang, friends, or significant other and head to Huntsville for this not-to-be-missed festival. Enjoy great and delicious moments with the best partners in the food and wine industry.
“As Huntsville has grown, so has the festival, evolving into a regional event that attracts vendors and attendees from around the country. It’s the perfect opportunity to taste the true flavors of Huntsville with culinary bliss.”
Ashley Lyalls, Founder and Creative Director of Crush Wine and Food Festival
Are you looking forward to going to this event? Buy your tickets for the Crush Wine and Food Festival now!